Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Old Bike

I finally got a bike, after weeks of looking at every possible spot all over the city (friends, used bike shops, bike shops, craigslist). I found this one on Craigslist. It looked decent and the price was right ($170). I got in contact with Paul, the guy selling the bike. Apparently he had more bikes so I told him to bring one for Kingman too He came by 6:45AM on a Saturday to show me and Kingman bikes. It was a done deal for me after test riding it. Kingman wasn't so lucky.

My New Old Bike: Gary Fisher
Gary Fisher Big Sur - Paul was nice enough to swap out the mountain bike tires for road tires at no extra cost.

Brooklyn Bridge
I took a ride down to Gim's to pick up my camera. Tonight happen to be what we Chinese refer to as "mid-autumn" or "moon festival" when the moon is the brightest.

Brooklyn Bridge
The camera had a long exposure time on and I had to pick up my phone.

1 comment:

cakewardrobe said...

such a pretty picture george!! I think you should help me shoot for a new profile picture!